Yoga for Life is a two-part weekend workshop with the intention to bring you a deeper understanding of yoga, what it means to practice yoga, and how to incorporate it in your everyday life, both on and off the mat.
What does it mean to take the yoga “off the mat”? Most people tend to think that yoga is a physical movement practice, like much of what we do at Radiant. That’s a small, yet powerful, part of this ancient teaching. This practice follows a unique system of philosophy, reverence, humility, and play. Yoga asks us big questions. For example, “who am I” and “who am I becoming”? We will explore these big questions and guide you to learn and develop skills to add to your yoga tool belt.
You’ll learn & explore:
- philosophy – understanding the 8 limb path
- breath-play – how to breathe & use breath for transformation
- meditation – It’s all about relaxing. Forget about full lotus and mudras
- journaling – It’s okay if it’s not your thing
- Joy meet edge, edge meet joy – play is the fountain of youth
- And more – surprise & delight
Steph Marie and Steph Birch have come together to guide you, hold space, and teach you some of the most impactful tools of this practice and how they apply them to everyday life.
It all started with a brainstorming session. One Steph asked what was missing lately, and the other Steph replied that it was Yoga for Life! They created this program with busy people in mind and those who might not be interested in a 200 hour program but want to learn more about yoga. Our intention is to guide and honor you to grow your practice in a lighthearted and approachable way.
What to bring:
- yoga mat, towel, water
- yoga clothes for practice & extra comfortable clothes (each day)
- journal and pen
- snacks welcome
“To enjoy life, we must touch much of it lightly.” – Voltaire
Friday, March 31st 4:30pm – 9pm
Saturday, April 1st 12pm – 4pm
Investment – $125