Sunday, January 27th, the 4th Sunday of every month from 4:30-5:45 pm
Love without trust is impossible. If you break promises to yourself you will destroy your own trust. You must trust yourself before you can fully love anyone else.
Kundalini Yoga has taught me to trust my instincts, intuition and encouraged me to accept and know myself in a way that was previously unknown to me. Kundalini yoga offers endless tools to enhance this process. It will strengthen the heart chakra. It will build courage and resilience. It will wake you up. It has been said that a student cannot remain the same when they practice Kundalini Yoga. It will awaken the energy of consciousness, shed light on our self-imposed limitations and invites us to trust our intuitive mind. Kundalini will create dramatic, lasting changes in your life very quickly.
- Learn the history, purpose, benefits and origins of Kundalini Yoga
- Experience a kriya (a specific set of exercises with particular breath work in a particular order to achieve a specific outcome)
- Experience a Kundalini meditation
- Understand the power & grace of this practice
Sat Nam! (Truth is my (and your) Identity)
Kundalini classes will be offered the 4th Sunday of every month from 4:30 – 5:45 pm
- January 27th *from 6:00-7:15 pm
- February 24th
- March 24th *from 6:00-7:15 pm
- April 28th
- May 26th
- June 23rd