Radiant Yoga will be offering IV Therapy monthly starting on Saturday, April 15th and taking appointments from 12:30 – 3:30 pm. We will have five unique blends, B-12, B12-Complex, NAD and vitamin D injections. Each tailored to address a specific set of health goals.
Learn about IV Therapy:
- What is an IV Drip: An intravenous line (IV) is a soft, flexible tube placed inside a vein, usually in the hand or arm.
- What are the benefits of IV Therapy: IV drip therapy is one of the most effective ways to deliver nutrients, vitamins, and fluids to your body, and is more efficient than oral supplements. This technique bypasses your digestive system and is administered directly into your bloodstream. Your body is able to absorb the maximum amount of nutrients and fluids since nothing is lost as a result of the digestive process. In addition, vitamins and nutrients become immediately available to your cells for use for fast results.
- Who should get IV drip therapy and vitamin injections: Everyone! Students, families, business professionals, yogis and athletes are just a few of the types of people who can benefit from IV drip therapy. IV drip therapy can help improve overall health and wellbeing, boost energy levels, recover from a late night out, improve from illnesses more quickly and address a variety of specific health targets and goals.
- Who will administer my IV drip or vitamin shot: All of our IV infusion specialists are Registered Nurses (RN) who are trained and experienced in administering IV treatments. They are supervised by our Medical Director, who is an MD.
- How long does one IV session take: Our IV treatments typically last between 30 – 45 minutes depending on the individual.
- Number of sessions: you can do as much as you want! Everyone’s needs are different. Our experts will consult with you and make a recommendation as to how often you can get IV treatments based on your health history and individual needs. Our doctors will also tailor any treatment add-ons to help you achieve your specific health goals.
- Do you take insurance: Unfortunately, we do not accept insurance. We strive to provide our Radiant community with a reasonable price that ensures the highest level of quality and care.
- Do you offer IV’s for parties or events: Yes, we offer mobile IV services for small, medium, and large events. We also offer services for private parties. Our group IV services generally include a stationed nurse. Contact us to learn more about how we can accommodate your event
Saturday, April 15th 12:30 – 3:30 pm
Fountain of Youth Drip IV | $275Natural Defense Drip IV | $250
Chelation Drip IV | $275
Rise & Shine Drip IV | $325
Glutathione Drip IV | $425
B12 Injection Shot | SPECIAL DEAL $25
Vitamin B12-Complex Injection Shot | SPECIAL DEAL $30
B3/NAD | $85
Vitamin D Injection Shot | $200
Sign up in studio or call 916-933-0300