Live your life as a radiant example of transformational change in 2020 by immersing yourself in the Radiant Yoga 29 Day Challenge. Challenge yourself to participate in your life with purpose, passion, and fire that radiates through everything you do. Engage in meditation, mindfulness, and a practice of self awareness gained through yoga and a deep connection to the community that surrounds you.
- 29 days of consecutive yoga practice in classes listed on the Radiant Yoga schedule (Basic, All Levels, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Nidra and Yin).
- Sign up by January 31 to participate.
- A brief information session will be held with Emily on Friday, January 31 at 7:30 pm at the studio.
- If you miss one day of practice, you are able to make it up by taking two classes on another day within the month of February in order to reach the goal of 29 classes in 29 days.
- Your name will be listed on a bulletin board at the studio. Next to your name will be 29 spaces. For each day that you practice, tell the front desk that you’re participating in the Challenge and they will give you a sticker to place next to your name. Radiant Yoga can also confirm your class attendance through our computer.
- Keeping a journal to record your thoughts, feelings, and experiences during the 29 day challenge is encouraged and may help you develop a deeper understanding of self. Keeping a journal is not required to participate.
- The 29 Day Yoga Challenge will ask you to set an intention for yourself during the challenge — what do you want to experience through this challenge? Your intention can be as simple as being open to new possibilities or as focused as removing specific limitations from your life!
- It is encouraged to have a partner or yoga buddy to help stay motivated during the 29 Day Challenge, although it is not required to participate.
- Brief informational Meeting on Friday, January 31st at 7:30 pm with Emily Robinson at the studio.
- Weekly emails to help you explore your intention and own level of self awareness.
- 29 days of consecutive yoga practice in classes listed on the Radiant Yoga Schedule (Basic, All Levels, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Nidra and Yin).
- Closing meeting/Celebration on Saturday, February 29th at noon to discuss the journey intention.
AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION YOU RECEIVE:
- Radiant Yoga 29 Day Challenge Completion Certificate
- A coupon for 25% off one retail item
- Celebratory party on Saturday, February 29 at noon upon completion of meeting
There is no additional cost to participate in the Challenge. Regular rates apply to all classes. Pre-registration to participate is required. Please contact the front desk to participate and sign up for the information class to be held on Friday, January 31st at 7:30 pm with Emily Robinson at the studio.