Celebrate Love!! Give the gift of yoga and massage this Valentine’s Day to someone you love.
10 Class yoga pass at Radiant Yoga & 50 minute massage at Asante Spa for $199 ($50 savings). Sign-up for special at Asante Spa by February 14th.
Join us for this special event raising awareness and research funds for A Foundation Building Strength, benefiting research for treating muscular diseases.
Allie was a bright light and touched many lives in her time with us. She continues to inspire as we live in her memory and light.
- Sign up for donation based yoga class at Radiant
- Donate raffle prizes
- Solicit raffle prizes from local businesses
- Purchase raffle tickets
- Provide or purchase individually wrapped items for bake sale
- Spread the word on social media:
- Donate funds to the cause through the donation link below
- Please contact Shannon Allen at email@example.com or 209-283-3328 if you would like to get involved.
To donate and learn about A Foundation Building Strength: https://buildingstrength.networkforgood.com/
Investment – $20 pre registration, $25 at the door
Live your life as a radiant example of transformational change in 2020 by immersing yourself in the Radiant Yoga 29 Day Challenge. Challenge yourself to participate in your life with purpose, passion, and fire that radiates through everything you do. Engage in meditation, mindfulness, and a practice of self awareness gained through yoga and a deep connection to the community that surrounds you.
- 29 days of consecutive yoga practice in classes listed on the Radiant Yoga schedule (Basic, All Levels, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Nidra and Yin).
- Sign up by January 31 to participate.
- A brief information session will be held with Emily on Friday, January 31 at 7:30 pm at the studio.
- If you miss one day of practice, you are able to make it up by taking two classes on another day within the month of February in order to reach the goal of 29 classes in 29 days.
- Your name will be listed on a bulletin board at the studio. Next to your name will be 29 spaces. For each day that you practice, tell the front desk that you’re participating in the Challenge and they will give you a sticker to place next to your name. Radiant Yoga can also confirm your class attendance through our computer.
- Keeping a journal to record your thoughts, feelings, and experiences during the 29 day challenge is encouraged and may help you develop a deeper understanding of self. Keeping a journal is not required to participate.
- The 29 Day Yoga Challenge will ask you to set an intention for yourself during the challenge — what do you want to experience through this challenge? Your intention can be as simple as being open to new possibilities or as focused as removing specific limitations from your life!
- It is encouraged to have a partner or yoga buddy to help stay motivated during the 29 Day Challenge, although it is not required to participate.
- Brief informational Meeting on Friday, January 31st at 7:30 pm with Emily Robinson at the studio.
- Weekly emails to help you explore your intention and own level of self awareness.
- 29 days of consecutive yoga practice in classes listed on the Radiant Yoga Schedule (Basic, All Levels, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Nidra and Yin).
- Closing meeting/Celebration on Saturday, February 29th at noon to discuss the journey intention.
AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION YOU RECEIVE:
- Radiant Yoga 29 Day Challenge Completion Certificate
- A coupon for 25% off one retail item
- Celebratory party on Saturday, February 29 at noon upon completion of meeting
There is no additional cost to participate in the Challenge. Regular rates apply to all classes. Pre-registration to participate is required. Please contact the front desk to participate and sign up for the information class to be held on Friday, January 31st at 7:30 pm with Emily Robinson at the studio.
Ashtanga Yoga is divided into six distinct series. In this, the Primary Series, we explore the grounding postures which will begin to purify the body, strengthen the core, dramatically increase mobility in the hips and knees, and open the shoulders and hamstrings. We will also learn how to breathe efficiently to generate internal heat and bring calm to our minds.
The Primary Series is framed by the familiar Sun Salutations, standing postures and twists, and a calming, restorative closing sequence. Hands-on assistance, adjustments and modifications are an integral part of Ashtanga, and no previous experience is required. Recommended for all students with a regular Power Vinyasa practice.
Fridays, noon – 1:30 pm *starting 11/8
Regular class rates apply.
Deeply Rooted Holy Yoga is for everyone. Come meditate, breathe, worship and move through an abundantly grace-filled class.
Holy Yoga creates an environment to connect more intimately with God through a beautiful practice of breath and movement to contemporary and Christian music. There is often a misunderstanding that yoga is a religion, it is not. Yoga is a spiritual discipline, much like prayer, fasting and meditation. Yoga has the capacity to enhance our personal beliefs and faith.
Thursdays from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Love without trust is impossible. If you break promises to yourself you will destroy your own trust. You must trust yourself before you can fully love anyone else.
- Learn the history, purpose, benefits and origins of Kundalini Yoga
- Experience a kriya (a specific set of exercises with particular breath work in a particular order to achieve a specific outcome)
- Experience a Kundalini meditation
- Understand the power & grace of this practice