Investment – $20 pre registration, $25 at the door
- 29 days of consecutive yoga practice in classes listed on the Radiant Yoga schedule (Basic, All Levels, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Nidra and Yin).
- Sign up by January 31 to participate.
- A brief information session will be held with Emily on Friday, January 31 at 7:30 pm at the studio.
- If you miss one day of practice, you are able to make it up by taking two classes on another day within the month of February in order to reach the goal of 29 classes in 29 days.
- Your name will be listed on a bulletin board at the studio. Next to your name will be 29 spaces. For each day that you practice, tell the front desk that you’re participating in the Challenge and they will give you a sticker to place next to your name. Radiant Yoga can also confirm your class attendance through our computer.
- Keeping a journal to record your thoughts, feelings, and experiences during the 29 day challenge is encouraged and may help you develop a deeper understanding of self. Keeping a journal is not required to participate.
- The 29 Day Yoga Challenge will ask you to set an intention for yourself during the challenge — what do you want to experience through this challenge? Your intention can be as simple as being open to new possibilities or as focused as removing specific limitations from your life!
- It is encouraged to have a partner or yoga buddy to help stay motivated during the 29 Day Challenge, although it is not required to participate.
- Brief informational Meeting on Friday, January 31st at 7:30 pm with Emily Robinson at the studio.
- Weekly emails to help you explore your intention and own level of self awareness.
- 29 days of consecutive yoga practice in classes listed on the Radiant Yoga Schedule (Basic, All Levels, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Nidra and Yin).
- Closing meeting/Celebration on Saturday, February 29th at noon to discuss the journey intention.
AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION YOU RECEIVE:
- Radiant Yoga 29 Day Challenge Completion Certificate
- A coupon for 25% off one retail item
- Celebratory party on Saturday, February 29 at noon upon completion of meeting
There is no additional cost to participate in the Challenge. Regular rates apply to all classes. Pre-registration to participate is required. Please contact the front desk to participate and sign up for the information class to be held on Friday, January 31st at 7:30 pm with Emily Robinson at the studio.
Regular class rates apply.
*All other classes are cancelled on New Years Day and we are only offering 8:15 am and 10:00 am on New Years Eve
Are you ready for a powerful year of manifestation? Be THE leading manifestor in your own life. This workshop introduces the fun and highly effective concept of a functional Vision Board, which is a collection of images and words that speak directly to what you seek to create in your life. A vision board is collage representing things you would like to attract to your life. Vision boards can focus on something specific, like career, love life, or goals for the year. Maybe a yoga pose you want to find strength in? Or, you can make a board that encompasses general life desires. This will be even more magical creating your vision board within your community. Trust the magic of creating the life you want with your community and friends at Radiant who already believe good things will come to you in 2020!
A light brunch will be served to keep your creativity flowing.
Sunday, January 5th from noon – 2:00 pm
Investment – $12 *includes all supplies
*Sign up under class schedule
All other classes cancelled on Christmas Eve. We will be closed on Christmas Day and the 5:45 am class on Tuesday, December 26th will be cancelled as well.
Ashtanga Yoga is divided into six distinct series. In this, the Primary Series, we explore the grounding postures which will begin to purify the body, strengthen the core, dramatically increase mobility in the hips and knees, and open the shoulders and hamstrings. We will also learn how to breathe efficiently to generate internal heat and bring calm to our minds.
The Primary Series is framed by the familiar Sun Salutations, standing postures and twists, and a calming, restorative closing sequence. Hands-on assistance, adjustments and modifications are an integral part of Ashtanga, and no previous experience is required. Recommended for all students with a regular Power Vinyasa practice.
Fridays, noon – 1:30 pm *starting 11/8
Regular class rates apply.
Deeply Rooted Holy Yoga is for everyone. Come meditate, breathe, worship and move through an abundantly grace-filled class.
Holy Yoga creates an environment to connect more intimately with God through a beautiful practice of breath and movement to contemporary and Christian music. There is often a misunderstanding that yoga is a religion, it is not. Yoga is a spiritual discipline, much like prayer, fasting and meditation. Yoga has the capacity to enhance our personal beliefs and faith.
Thursdays from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Love without trust is impossible. If you break promises to yourself you will destroy your own trust. You must trust yourself before you can fully love anyone else.
- Learn the history, purpose, benefits and origins of Kundalini Yoga
- Experience a kriya (a specific set of exercises with particular breath work in a particular order to achieve a specific outcome)
- Experience a Kundalini meditation
- Understand the power & grace of this practice
- November 24th *cancelled due to holdays
- December 22nd *cancelled due to holidays
Less Harm and More Love,