This workshop is designed, but not limited to, teachers looking to expand their teaching gifts, access their unique creative flow and even more important, create a truly memorable experience for their students.
Topics we will dive into:
- Presence over perfection –the essence of just being in it
- Nervous system integration –how to use creative spinal mobility warm ups to stimulate the brain body connection and decrease risk of injury to our joints
- Silence is golden –the clarity to see the next right choice
- All you need is breath –playing with pranayama
- Dynamic creative sequencing –tempo variation, musicality, movement outside the box
- Abracadabra –We create as we speak. What’s the message/experience being felt, how cueing can make or break a dynamic class
- Primal movement alchemy –how everything we experience is processed thru the movement, the stillness…the music, the silence…this life, this breath…this moment!
This is Yoga alliance YACEP -10hr Hands on CEC course
Saturday, November 14th & Sunday, November 15th
Noon – 5:00 p.m.
Investment – $199