Category: The Radiant Blog
IV Therapy -4/15
- What is an IV Drip: An intravenous line (IV) is a soft, flexible tube placed inside a vein, usually in the hand or arm.
- What are the benefits of IV Therapy: IV drip therapy is one of the most effective ways to deliver nutrients, vitamins, and fluids to your body, and is more efficient than oral supplements. This technique bypasses your digestive system and is administered directly into your bloodstream. Your body is able to absorb the maximum amount of nutrients and fluids since nothing is lost as a result of the digestive process. In addition, vitamins and nutrients become immediately available to your cells for use for fast results.
- Who should get IV drip therapy and vitamin injections: Everyone! Students, families, business professionals, yogis and athletes are just a few of the types of people who can benefit from IV drip therapy. IV drip therapy can help improve overall health and wellbeing, boost energy levels, recover from a late night out, improve from illnesses more quickly and address a variety of specific health targets and goals.
- Who will administer my IV drip or vitamin shot: All of our IV infusion specialists are Registered Nurses (RN) who are trained and experienced in administering IV treatments. They are supervised by our Medical Director, who is an MD.
- How long does one IV session take: Our IV treatments typically last between 30 – 45 minutes depending on the individual.
- Number of sessions: you can do as much as you want! Everyone’s needs are different. Our experts will consult with you and make a recommendation as to how often you can get IV treatments based on your health history and individual needs. Our doctors will also tailor any treatment add-ons to help you achieve your specific health goals.
- Do you take insurance: Unfortunately, we do not accept insurance. We strive to provide our Radiant community with a reasonable price that ensures the highest level of quality and care.
- Do you offer IV’s for parties or events: Yes, we offer mobile IV services for small, medium, and large events. We also offer services for private parties. Our group IV services generally include a stationed nurse. Contact us to learn more about how we can accommodate your event
Fountain of Youth Drip IV | $275Natural Defense Drip IV | $250
Chelation Drip IV | $275
Rise & Shine Drip IV | $325
Glutathione Drip IV | $425
B12 Injection Shot | SPECIAL DEAL $25
Vitamin B12-Complex Injection Shot | SPECIAL DEAL $30
B3/NAD | $85
Vitamin D Injection Shot | $200
Sign up in studio or call 916-933-0300
Yoga for Life – Starts 3/31
You’ll learn & explore:
- philosophy – understanding the 8 limb path
- breath-play – how to breathe & use breath for transformation
- meditation – It’s all about relaxing. Forget about full lotus and mudras
- journaling – It’s okay if it’s not your thing
- Joy meet edge, edge meet joy – play is the fountain of youth
- And more – surprise & delight
Steph Marie and Steph Birch have come together to guide you, hold space, and teach you some of the most impactful tools of this practice and how they apply them to everyday life.
It all started with a brainstorming session. One Steph asked what was missing lately, and the other Steph replied that it was Yoga for Life! They created this program with busy people in mind and those who might not be interested in a 200 hour program but want to learn more about yoga. Our intention is to guide and honor you to grow your practice in a lighthearted and approachable way.
What to bring:
- yoga mat, towel, water
- yoga clothes for practice & extra comfortable clothes (each day)
- journal and pen
- snacks welcome
“To enjoy life, we must touch much of it lightly.” – Voltaire
Friday, March 31st 4:30pm – 9pm
Saturday, April 1st 12pm – 4pm
Investment – $125
Omni Flow ~ Life Alchemy 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training w/Ben White
•Nervous system integration
•Incorporating injury prevention and rehabilitation techniques into dynamic flows
•Omni flow movement concepts to unlock infinite creative sequencing potential
•Human optimization foundations to harmonize & cultivate creative energy
•Life alchemy dream incubation sessions designed to remove self limiting belief structures so you can start living your dreams
•Learn to create unique memorable class experiences utilizing music, movement, breath play & more
•Dive deep into the myths and legends behind the asanas
•Yoga history & philosophy
•Learn how alignment of heart, mind, body & spirit work in manifestation
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Investment: Early bird pricing $2300 (sign up before May 16th)/after May 16th $2500
$500 non-refundable deposit required and full payment due by start of training on June 16th
Ben White has spent the last 20+ years as a holistic health practitioner and movement coach. Specializing in human optimization. The mission of his work titled “The human embodiment project” is focused on Integrating the wisdom & magic of life into practical purpose driven action that inspires & empowers each individual to fully express their genius for the betterment of family, community & humanity! This will be the 4th Omni flow ~ life alchemy 200hr program he has taught and is a complete accumulation of his life’s work. This isn’t just another yoga teacher training it’s life school!
Inversion Immersion – May 20th
“why not me” when the teacher cues for a handstand? The seed has been planted and it’s not going anywhere.
Come take the first steps and learn the foundation and drills to strengthen your foundation of hand stand, other inversions and arm balances.
Steph Marie started yoga without the strength to even do one chaturanga and has no gymnastics background. Steph can lead you from zero chaturangas to standing on your hands because she herself has taken the journey.
This workshop will start promptly at 12pm, so come 15 minutes before to get set up and ready to practice. Each minute is going to be filled and you don’t want to miss it.
You will need:
- Yoga Mat and towels
- Meditation cushion if you have one
- Notebook and pen
Make sure you are dressed to practice, hydrate well and eat a nourishing dinner the night before and lite breakfast. Your brain and body will need it and prepared to soak it all up.
You will leave with drills to strengthen the muscles necessary to balance in inversions and arm balances and with a better understanding of them and of you!
Saturday, May 20th Noon – 3:00 pm.
Restorative Sound Bath 4/16
Deeply Rooted – A Holy Yoga Practice, Thursdays 7:30-8:30 pm
Deeply Rooted Holy Yoga is for everyone. Come meditate, breathe, worship and move through an abundantly grace-filled class.
Holy Yoga creates an environment to connect more intimately with God through a beautiful practice of breath and movement to contemporary and Christian music. There is often a misunderstanding that yoga is a religion, it is not. Yoga is a spiritual discipline, much like prayer, fasting and meditation. Yoga has the capacity to enhance our personal beliefs and faith.
Thursdays from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Congratulations Assisting Training Graduates!!!
Congratulations to our new graduates from Radiant Yoga’s Assisting Training with Kailey and Sam! We are so excited and grateful to have more assistants in our classes! Please congratulate Christine Beecher, Cassey Wagner, Adreanna Campini, Becky Hobgood, Tim Lockwood, Wendy Mather, Donna Olson, and Allie Schatzman when you see them around the studio sharing and extending love!
Congratulations Breathless Yoga Teacher Training 2018 Graduates!
Congratulations to our Breathless Yoga Teacher Training 2018 graduates! Together they will be spreading the love, shining their light and getting breathless everyday! Thank you Diana Vitantonio and Natalie Martines for mentoring these beautiful souls!
FREE Beginner’s 101 Workshop – 3/12
In this workshop you will learn the alignment of the basic poses of the practice and discover how to connect your breath with your movements so you can begin to “flow”. This interactive workshop has Q&A and hands-on instructor demonstrations for a better understanding of each pose and modifications for the body. If you are brand new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner this workshop will take your practice to a whole new level.
The 2nd Sunday of every month from 2:00-4:00 pm
This is a FREE workshop
*Sign up under class schedule