- 28 days of consecutive yoga practice (February 1-28) in classes listed on the Radiant Yoga schedule (Basic, All Levels, Yin, Meditation, Sound Bath and Kundalini).
- Sign up by January 30th to participate.
- A brief information session will be held with Stephanie Marie on Monday, January 30th at 7:30 pm at the studio.
- If you miss one day of practice, you are able to make it up by taking two classes on another day within the month of February in order to reach the goal of 28 classes in 28 days. Make sure to schedule in some restorative classes (Yin, Sound Bath and/or Kundalini for balance).
- Your name will be listed on a bulletin board at the studio. Next to your name will be 28 spaces. For each day that you practice, tell the front desk that you’re participating in the Challenge and they will give you a sticker to place next to your name. Radiant Yoga can also confirm your class attendance through Mindbody.
- Keeping a journal to record your thoughts, feelings, and experiences during the 28 day challenge is encouraged and may help you develop a deeper understanding of self. Keeping a journal is not required to participate.
- The 28 Day Yoga Challenge will ask you to set an intention for yourself during the challenge — what do you want to experience through this challenge? Your intention can be as simple as being open to new possibilities or as focused as removing specific limitations from your life.
- It is encouraged to have a partner or yoga buddy to help stay motivated during the 28 Day Challenge, although it is not required to participate.
- Brief informational Meeting on Monday, January 30th at 7:30 pm with Stephanie Marie at the studio.
- Weekly emails to help you explore your intention and own level of self awareness.
- 28 days of consecutive yoga practice in classes listed on the Radiant Yoga Schedule.
- Closing meeting/celebration on Tuesday, February 28th at 7:30 pm.
AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION YOU RECEIVE:
- Radiant Yoga 28 Day Challenge Completion Certificate
- A coupon for 50% off one retail item
- Celebratory party on Tuesday, February 28th at 7:30 pm after completion of meeting
- One month of FREE yoga to student that takes the most classes in 28 day period
February 1st – 28th
*There is no additional cost to participate in the challenge. Regular rates apply to all classes. Pre-registration to participate is required by registering below or contacting the front desk to participate. The information class to be held on Monday, January 30th at 7:30 pm with Stephanie Marie at the studio is highly recommended to participate.